Re: [cdt-dev] How to Set Up C/C++ #include <...> vs. #include "..." Paths in Eclipse?

Subs <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote...

> RTFM for gcc? It's not a CDT question...

> The option you are looking for is -isystem which you will have to add as
> a miscellaneous option.

Well, and I could say to you, RTFQ ("Question"): I specifically said that I was asking in the context of the Eclipse C/C++ Indexer, i.e. the Fast Indexer, so I would assume that gcc options are irrelevant -- I'm not trying to correct a compilation issue, I'm trying to correct an Eclipse indexing issue.

Back to the top