Re: [cdt-dev] Contractors

Hi Doug,

I'm definitely interested.  Please add my name to your list.  I'm also attaching my resume for your reference.

Thanks,
 Navid M.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey gang,

I occasionally get inquiries for contractors to do customization work for the CDT-based projects. I've had success hooking this up in the past and would like to make this a regular service I provide as the project lead, and, of course, help build up the CDT ecosystem.

So I'd like to start maintaining a list of potential candidates who I could forward such requests off to. If you are a contractor interested in doing such work, please feel free to fire me off an e-mail privately and I'll add you to the list. I'm not sure I can put your name on a wiki, or if you even want me to, but at least I'll have it.

Also, if you are potential customer of such work, feel free to use me as a contact point. There is the helpwanted newsgroup, but sometimes I realize you'd like a more subtle approach to tending this work.

Cheers,
Doug.