Re: [cdt-dev] unable to compile file in project

So while reading "Managed Build System Extensibility Document" I came across section 6.1 (Replacing the Makefile Generator) which I think is the clue in the problems I am having with the makefile. When I create a project I utilize my custom tool chain which basically cross-compiles the source code in the project using arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc. I was tweaking input and output types for my toolChain but without much success (as I understand they play key role in creating makefile and all other artifacts, unless I am mistaken here). So now I think that I need to provide my own IManaIManagedBuilderMakefileGenerator and IManagedDependencyGenerator, is this the case in my situation? I was hoping I could resolve this problem with some clever definitions in extension point. Sorry if I initially I wasn't too sure how to explain my problem correctly.

thanks,
Alex

Back to the top