RE: [cdt-dev] Syntax error warning CDT 5.0 (Ganymede)

Ilija,
you need to configure the include search path, otherwise
the parser will not be able to pick up the definitions for the
macros from the header files. (Project Properties - C/C++ - Paths and
Symbols).

To search for all unresolved includes you can use:
Ctx-menu of project - Indexer - Find Unresolved Includes

Markus.