Re: [cdt-dev] Syntax error warning CDT 5.0 (Ganymede)

Many thanks Schorn, but it didn't help. I added all include directories
(from referenced projects too, including the one which contains file in
which PL_LINUX and PL_OS9 are defined) but no change. It only works when
I explicitly define (one of) them in # Symbols.

I have some other questions regarding Paths and Symbols dialog:

1. What does Export do? Where Paths and Symbols can be exported to and
how do i import there?

2. My project depends on other projects. How do I use references? Can
project inherit Paths and Symbols from referenced projects?

Regards
Ilija