Re: [cdt-dev] Syntax error warning CDT 5.0 (Ganymede)

kesselhaus wrote:
> a) Does your file include the header defining the PL_OS9 or L_LINUX?
Sure it does (although indirectly through other header(s)). Otherwise it
wouldn't compile (this is a relatively mature code edited with previous
Eclipse releases, and runs in a number of instllations).
> b) If not, you might do:
>   - Add the current define in the projects settings under
> Paths&Symbols page
I already did it. It is a workaround indeed, but it means that every
time I change these defines in my C/C++ headers I'll have to note Eclipse.

So far i tolerated wrong "highlight unused code" (which i can disable
btw) but this "syntax error" is annoying and frankly, I don't need it
since the compiler will generate errors. Is there a way to disable it?

Another question: What does Exporting of symbols and includes mean?
Where are they exported to?
>   - Change the indexer settings (either system wide or project
> specific) and set the 'Index all headers (files neither built nor
> included also)'
Tried, doesn't help.