From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Derek Morris
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:20 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Excluding files from managed make build

Hi,

I have files laid out like this in a directory:

+-test
    one.c
    two.c
   +-sub
      three.c

When I create a Managed Make project 'test', it automatically adds one.c
two.c
and sub/three.c to the build.

Also, when I do a make clean, it seems to rescan the directories and
insert any
new files that it finds.

Is there a way to stop subdirectores (and files?) from being inserted
into a
project?

If the answer is "no", I'd like to add the option... Any pointers as to
where I
should look? I'll submit any changes as a patch.

Derek