[cdt-dev] Excluding files from managed make build

Hi,

I have files laid out like this in a directory:

+-test
   one.c
   two.c
  +-sub
     three.c

When I create a Managed Make project 'test', it automatically adds one.c two.c and sub/three.c to the build.

Also, when I do a make clean, it seems to rescan the directories and insert any new files that it finds.

Is there a way to stop subdirectores (and files?) from being inserted into a project?

If the answer is "no", I'd like to add the option... Any pointers as to where I should look? I'll submit any changes as a patch.

Derek

Back to the top