Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:41:48 +0530
From: "Delicia" <deliciap@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Scanner Configuration Discovery for Standard Make
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    I have used the 'org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile' extension point to customize the scanner
for 'myGcc'.
This works nicely in a 'Managed Make Project'

However, for Standard Make, the "Discovery Options" tab shows CDT's defaults, i.e.
Discovery profile: GCC per project/file scanner info profile
Compiler invocation command: gcc

How can I get my customized scanner config changes to reflect in a 'Standard Make' project as well?
I read on one of the newsgroup discussions, that the scanner discovery profile has an advantage of being CDT-wide (as opposed to MBS options).

The wizard for a new Standard Make project uses CDT's class [class="org.eclipse.cdt.make.ui.wizards.NewMakeCProjectWizard"].

Thanks,
Delicia.
P.S. I'm now using CDT 3.1.x

Back to the top