RE: [cdt-dev] API for accessing PDOM - conference call

Hi Norbert,
yes I want to do this soon, because we need to get the API in place
before too many clients work directly on the PDOM. Furthermore the
offline indexing effort of Andrew depends on this.

I don't want to move this to Monday either, as it seems to be too much
of a hurry.

Nevertheless, I can offer a Skype session on Monday to explain the API.
You then would have to provide your input in written form. If no one
else joins, we can do that in German :-).

Markus.