From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wieant Nielander
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 11:17 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Scanner info per file

> You are right, it is not possible to specify language (file
> type)-specific includes/macros settings with the PathEntry framework
> currently. And one of the goals of the New Project Model is to allow
> doing this.

Ok, if I understand correctly the new project model provides a project
property page to set includepaths/macros per language, would this not
exclude resource-specific settings? I imagine having resource-specific
includepaths is very uncommon, but to have resource-specific macro
definitions is quite conceivable.

Regards,
  Wieant