[cdt-dev] New CDT Web Site

The CDT now has a new web site. It looks exactly the same mind and has the same http address, you but it is now stored in a different spot. Point CVS at /cvsroot/org.eclipse and then dig down to www and checkout cdt. Permissions are the same so whoever had access to the old one has access to the new one.

The biggest benefit of this site is that it Apache is aware that it is a CVS repository and automatically checks things out. You no long need to use the magic link to do the checkout manually. For example, to see the blurb that gets posted to the Callisto site, all you need to use is: http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/project-info/summary.html instead of the wacky ~checkout~ thing. I’m hoping that tools such as WTP will work better with this set up as well.

The new index.html page still refers back to the old cdt-home CVS repository so we can move things over slowly as we have time and need.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top