Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M8 end of game plan

I assume the error you got was on saving files in the CDT editor. That was
nasty. I have just checked in a fix into HEAD. I'll set the build to run
Sat and Sun at 3 a.m. EST that should fix things up.

M8 looks real cool but the amount of features that landed on Tuesday, and
the churn that happened on each build right up until Friday has me a
little worried about the quality of it. Following the integration builds
over the next couple of weeks might be prudent.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/26/2004 08:57:19 PM:

> > Hey all,
>
> Hey Doug, ;)
>
> > We are going to take the Eclipse platform M8 build and the Monday
morning
> > CDT build and bash the heck out of it. The objective is to ensure the
> > features we are working on are stable enough for the CDT user
community to
> > use and that the CDT is overall stable enough (debug may be the known
> > exception). The goal would be to ensure that we can declare the
Wednesday
> > morning CDT build the CDT 2.0 M8 build. I encourage anyone out there
who
> > has the time to help us out with testing and bug raising. Hopefully we
can
> > end up with a pretty good M8 especially given the churn in the Eclipse

> > platform M8.
>
> Just pulling the M8 build over that thin wire here.
> I had a little trouble with the Ecl.-I2004032[356] builds and the CDT
builds
> from yesterday and today with a strange error, I never got before. Maybe
M8