Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M8 end of game plan

> I assume the error you got was on saving files in the CDT editor. That was
> nasty. I have just checked in a fix into HEAD. I'll set the build to run
> Sat and Sun at 3 a.m. EST that should fix things up.

Yep, that has been it. The error was about an assertion "R/" something.
The build today fixed it.

> M8 looks real cool but the amount of features that landed on Tuesday, and
> the churn that happened on each build right up until Friday has me a
> little worried about the quality of it. Following the integration builds
> over the next couple of weeks might be prudent.

Well, I too was very surprised after looking at the several I-builds going
on, and out of a sudden, an M8 was ready. I'm not sure in which state M8 is,
lets test it (both :) ).

Happy testing,
Henning