Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M8 end of game plan

> Hey all,

Hey Doug, ;)

> We are going to take the Eclipse platform M8 build and the Monday morning
> CDT build and bash the heck out of it. The objective is to ensure the
> features we are working on are stable enough for the CDT user community to
> use and that the CDT is overall stable enough (debug may be the known
> exception). The goal would be to ensure that we can declare the Wednesday
> morning CDT build the CDT 2.0 M8 build. I encourage anyone out there who
> has the time to help us out with testing and bug raising. Hopefully we can
> end up with a pretty good M8 especially given the churn in the Eclipse
> platform M8.

Just pulling the M8 build over that thin wire here.
I had a little trouble with the Ecl.-I2004032[356] builds and the CDT builds
from yesterday and today with a strange error, I never got before. Maybe M8
will already fix it.

> And as an update to those who aren't following the platform-releng-dev
> list, fixes are still piling in for the M8 candidate build which should
> have happened already. In general, their process goes: Tuesday - test
> candidate, Wednesday - test and fix, Thursday - milestone candidate,
> Friday - declare milestone. The are about a day behind as the test
> candidate wasn't declared until Wednesday. But they may still pull off a
> Friday milestone yet.

Was this the plan for the almost ending week?

I liked the stuff seen from the last Ecl.-builds this week. The intro
feature looks damn nice. I already have an idea on this,... see if i can work out
something.

*hibble* looking for an CDT M8 for an almost sane new build env.