Re: [cdt-dev] Cross development

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 16:57, Sean Evoy wrote:
> For 1.2, you have to create a new toolchain definition. In 2.0, the tool
> command is editable through the project's property page.

Thank you, Sean. I use latest CDT with latest Eclipse.
I looked for the option you mentioned and was not able to understand - the
only place I can suspect for my purpose may be Project's property->C/C++
Build page.
But it contains something called "Platform", which in my installation contains
"Linux Executable" only.
Where can I set the another name for gcc?

Thanks and Sorry.

> Sean Evoy
> Rational Software - IBM Software Group
> Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
>

> Leon Pollak <leonp@xxxxxxxxx>
> Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 03/23/2004 07:18 AM
> Please respond to
> cdt-dev

> cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> cc
>
> Subject
> [cdt-dev] Cross development
>

> Hello.
>                  I shall be very thankfull to somebody who can describe me
> how I can explain
> to Eclipse/CDT that, for example, the compiler to be used is called not
> gcc
> (g++) but powerpc-rtems-gcc while I am in Managed Project.
>                  I scanned a lot of mail lists, newsgroups and was not
> able to understand this
> simple issue...:-((.
>
> A lot of thanks ahead for any help.

Back to the top