Re: [cdt-dev] Cross development

For 1.2, you have to create a new toolchain definition. In 2.0, the tool command is editable through the project's property page.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Leon Pollak <leonp@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/23/2004 07:18 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Cross development

Hello.
                I shall be very thankfull to somebody who can describe me how I can explain
to Eclipse/CDT that, for example, the compiler to be used is called not gcc
(g++) but powerpc-rtems-gcc while I am in Managed Project.
                I scanned a lot of mail lists, newsgroups and was not able to understand this
simple issue...:-((.

A lot of thanks ahead for any help.

--
LP