[cdt-dev] Question: How to work with CDT if you can't get to CVS?

Folks,

  I started to put together a "How to work with the CDT source from
the binary drops" and I totally got stuck.  I thought that this would
be a good entry for the FAQ since we often get questions about it
from CDT interested parties.   The big problem is how to actually do
the source import.  Since we don't ship the .project files with the
source packages, you can't directly import the projects.  Trying to
create a new PDE project linked to the source location doesn't work
either (ignores the fact there is source there).

  Thoughts and/or hints? Is there anyone out there actually doing this?
If not, then should we be putting up source bundles?

Thanks,
 Thomas

Back to the top