Re: [cdt-dev] Question: How to work with CDT if you can't get to CVS?

After installed CDT-full, you can import CDT projects like this:
File --> import --> External Plug-ins and Fragments
select "Extract source archives and create source folders in projects"
and in the next step, you can select the projects of CDT.