[cdt-dev] Re: MacOS X port of CDT for Eclipse

Ok, here's the deal. I have CDT 2.0 working on OS X with basic Mach-O parsing (no symbols yet). Unfortunately, I'm stuck in legal hell and can't release my code. It sounds like you are basically at the same point, so if you are not subject to the same legal issues as me, I might suggest offering your solution to the CDT team. I'd also be happy to test out your port.

Bryan