Re: [cdt-dev] Heads-up: A new renaming UI tool

> Thanks Chris,
> I think I will leave the full preview to phase 2.

Cool.

> I believe it was
> substantially complex and I wanted to come up with something simple and
> quick.
> I also believe that normally users either choose to apply changes to the
> whole file or skip it all together.

Agreed, it is the high runner, but I think Chris meant that he needed visual
cues of what type of modification are going in before committing to the refactoring.
Since there is no "Undo" operation 8-).

> Anyway, a better preview is certainly in the future plan for refactoring.

Quoting the immortal words of Oprah ... you go girl 8-)

Back to the top