Re: [cdt-dev] Heads-up: A new renaming UI tool

Thanks Chris,
I think I will leave the full preview to phase 2. I believe it was substantially complex and I wanted to come up with something simple and quick.
I also believe that normally users either choose to apply changes to the whole file or skip it all together. Anyway, a better preview is certainly in the future plan for refactoring.

Regards,
Hoda Amer
Staff Software Engineer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group

Chris Wiebe <cwiebe@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/09/2004 04:41 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Heads-up: A new renaming UI tool

Cool!  Can the preview show the actual source changes? :)

-Chris