Re: [cdt-dev] Toolchains in CDT

> Haven't had any responses about toolchain support in a while.  It seemed
> we were getting to the heart of the issue, but now discussion has
> stopped.

8-)
It really affects the managed builder, as you pointed in an other email:
minimal changes are necessary to reuse the mechanism for other parts of the
Core/UI model, in things like IBinaryParser.

> This is a high priority for us.  Do people feel we are getting close
> enough on this to settle it soon, so I can contribute something in this
> area?  We would really like to use CDT managed make in our next release,
> but unless this can be resolved we will not be able to.

I'm following this from afar now, but you were making good progress
with Sean(the owner of the managed builder) ?
Try Boston Cream(donut) .. it goes a long way ... oh wait! only works on Doug.

Back to the top