Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Path Variables

Jeremiah,
I am working on other aspects of the build system right now, but I will be looking at this in the M8 timeframe.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Lott, Jeremiah" <jeremiah.lott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/25/2004 01:53 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] CDT Path Variables

Is anyone currently working on adding path variable support to CDT.
Basically similar to JDT's classpath variable stuff, except it would
work for include and library paths.  I saw in bugzilla 43061 (assigned
to John Camelon) and 44279 (assigned to Sean Evoy).  They say Milestone
"2.0".  Is that still the plan?  If so any idea on what Milestone?  M8?
M9?  Sorry to start two conversations at once, but I didn't want to
duplicate effort with anyone...

 Jeremiah Lott
 TimeSys Corporation