[cdt-dev] CDT call follow-up

Hi all,

first, I want to again extend my thanks to all of the individuals and
companies who participated in the call yesterday. I was very impressed
(and plesantly surprised) at the level of interest in the CDT!

In terms of follow-up, I'll be posting the meeting notes to the mailing
list in the next few days, as well as kicking off the teams to discuss
the "hot topics" such as the builder, parser/CDOM, target abstraction
and so on.

Finally, I'm trying to compile a list of names and email addresses of those
that attended, and am missing a few. Would it be possible for someone
from Timesys, Redhat, Tensilica and Montavista to email the names of the
folks who were on the call yesterday?

Thanks again,

Sebastien

Sebastien Marineau