[cdt-dev] A few more clarifications

There are a few more aspects of the cdt that I can't get to work or else am using in the wrong way. It'd be great if I could have some light shed on these as well:
* C Editor context menu:
- Include - enabled but appears to do nothing.
- Run to C/C++ line always disabled.
- Add Expression always disabled.

* Project Context menu
- Add Bookmark option is always disabled

* File context menu
- Make option is always disabled

*How to constructively use / the purpose of:
- the C/C++ Post Mortem Debugger
- Projects referencing others.

* If I check out a project from cvs, it is part of a repository therefore all the files in the project have the "Team" option in the context menu available for updating, committing, etc... However if I import this project into another Eclipse workspace, theTeam project options are not available. Shouldn't it maintain the information that the project is under cvs control because importing an existing project into a workspace appears to only form a link to the other workspace. It doesnt physically copy any files over.

Thanks a lot!

Alifiya

Back to the top