Re: [cdt-dev] Some questions on the cdt

Alain Magloire wrote:

I've been testing and using the cdt and had some questions regarding the content and functionality:

- Is there some way to determine what the type of a project is after it has been created? In project properties, the type is always just "project".

you probably mean "nature".  When you create a project a small file
containing the characteristics is created ".project"
Here is an example:
What I was referring to is information like whether a project is a C, C++, java, or simple project. Shouldn't the project type in "properties" reflect this? Something like that isn't seen in the .project file either

Thanks a lot!

Alifiya

Back to the top