[cdt-dev] New components proposal

Hi all,

Unless someone objects, we're going to have the following components
added to the CDT:

org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.ui

-> Plugin to have gdb/mi specific UI features (e.g. a gdb console)
-> Initial commiter list will be the same as org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core

org.eclipse.cdt.core.win32
org.eclipse.cdt.core.solaris
org.eclipse.cdt.core.linux
org.eclipse.cdt.core.qnx

-> These are fragments to org.eclipse.cdt.core and will add
host platform specific code and shared libraries. The first use
for them is to add in our "spawner" libraries that manage the
spawning of external programs from eclipse (with some added
functionality over the Runtime.Exec in Java -- most notably
no command.com windows on win32).
-> Original commiter list will be the same as org.eclipse.cdt.core

Sebastien

Back to the top