[cbi-dev] is there a way to get notifications from Jenkins for hung builds

Hi folks,

CDT had a problem where builds were hanging waiting on available executors. (Problem quickly fixed by webmaster, thanks!) However as I wasn't paying close attention I didn't notice for a couple of days. Is there a way to get notifications from Jenkins in this case?

Alternatively, does anyone know how to automatically abort builds when waiting for an executor? I have an activity timeout for the build itself, but it does not include waiting for the executor.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~