[cbi-dev] keyple - Git submodule

Hi folks,

We are considering in splitting our project repository keyple-java into multiple git repository because we have independent components with different lifecycles.

We are hosting our code on the eclipse github. What do you think about using  "git submodules" feature to create a master repo? Is it compatible with GitHub Eclipse policies?

Then, we need to split our "PR check" jenkins job into X jobs to protect each repo independently, do you see problems we can anticipate at doing so? Do we need to ask for a 'jenkins-github' bot for each repo?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts,
Olivier

Back to the top