Re: [cbi-dev] Jenkins & Xvfb

Hi,

SWTBot is the first project that comes to my mind.
See:
https://ci.eclipse.org/swtbot/job/swtbot-gerrit
or
https://ci.eclipse.org/swtbot/job/swtbot-tycho

They don't use a Jenkinsfile, but you should be able to transfer the
configuration accordingly (hint: the pipeline syntax generator can help).

Regards,

Fred

--
Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque