Re: [cbi-dev] Jenkins & Xvfb

Hi,

Most projects use the Xvnc plugin for UI tests. If there is a good
reason, why you can't use it, please open a Bugzilla issue for this.

Regards,

Fred

--
Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque