Re: [cbi-dev] Custom docker img

Thanks Mickael,
I opted for hosting my custom image on dockerhub :)
Cheers

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 11:04 AM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AFAIK, internal registries may be available but aren't documented nor recommended for CBI usage at the moment.
So the best option, which is also best for the sake of "openness" and reproducibility out of Eclipse.org is current to use a public registry, such as Docker Hub or -Red Hat advertisement ;)- Quay.io.

Cheers,