[cbi-dev] Jenkins - Kubernetes - gradle cache on persistent volume

Hi folks,

My gradle build jobs are finally working well on my custom container.

The problem I'm facing now is that each time, gradle will re-download every dependencies, which takes 5-6minutes of the overall build. Usually we use gradle cache to avoid this pitfall.

I'm not an expert of k8, but it seems that it is possible to mount a volume that could be persisted after each execution (https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/storage/persistent-volumes/) I would like to locate my gradle cache on that type of volume.

My question is : what kind of persistent volume can we use out of the box from the openshift architecture? should we use an external service if none is provided?

Thanks a lot,
Olivier

Back to the top