Re: [cbi-dev] Custom docker img

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for your answer,

You are right I am using custom kubernetes agent, but as my container image is custom I need to push it to a registry before referring to it in a Kubernetes pod as explained here : https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/containers/images/

What I'm not sure is : where do I push my custom docker image? DockerHub is an option, is there a more 'eclipse cbi' way of doing it?

Thanks