Re: [cbi-dev] [wtp-releng] WTP migration to CBI

Hi Carl,

(Should this discussion move to a CBI mailing list?  Are there still CBI meetings?)

Yes, I think it'd be worth moving this conversation to the cbi mailing list (cc'd). We have not been doing regular CBI meetings for a while now.

> Are there any other projects building in CBI besides the Platform?

From what I can tell EMF and DTP are not building with CBI today but GEF Tooling is. A list of projects currently using CBI currently can be found here [1].

> And what would be the best way for us to restart this effort?

I think first steps is I port the work I started from the CVS version to the WTP Git repos and post the work somewhere and go from there. If I recall I left off when I was having a compile error last year [2]. I will see if I still run into this issue after I port the work over to the newer WTP version.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/Projects
[2] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-releng/msg08603.html

Thanh