Re: [cbi-dev] Creating source features

I guess I don't understand how this works.

What is the relationship between org.eclipse.sdk feature and generated
org.eclipse.cvs.source? From Juno p2 metadata, there does not seem to be
any.

If org.eclipse.cvs.source and other source features mentioned in
org.eclipse.sdk/build.properties are independent from org.eclipse.sdk
feature, why not generate these source features as part of corresponding
'real' feature build? Tycho fully supports this and it it's also
possible to configure source bundles to include/exclude from the
generated source feature.

--
Regards,
Igor