Re: [cbi-dev] Creating source features

Paul,

Using example you provided some time ago [1], build.properties describes
source features that are referenced from org.eclipse.sdk/feature.xml but
otherwise completely unrelated. Tycho does not support this and I am
reluctant to add such support. I think it makes more sense to move
org.eclipse.pde.source, org.eclipse.jdt.source and so on to their own
feature projects.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.git/tree/features/org.eclipse.sdk

--
Regards,