Re: [cbi-dev] Eclipse CBI Juno M6 packaging

Hi Everyone,

I have another question related to tycho.

In the new EPP repository the org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product directory contents was merged into the org.eclipse.epp.package.java.feature directory.

In Igor's repository this was 2 separate directories and thus in the pom files they were defined as follows:

java.feature pom:

<artifactId>org.eclipse.epp.package.java.feature</artifactId>
<packaging>eclipse-feature</packaging>

java.product pom:

<artifactId>org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product</artifactId>
<packaging>eclipse-repository</packaging>

<build>
</build>

I'm not exactly sure how to properly merge these 2 into 1 pom. Can this be done?

Thanks,

Thanh