[cbi-dev] Setting a meeting time

Hi Everyone,

We've got enough stuff working, being worked on, and left to figure out that a conference call every couple of weeks makes sense. I'd like to use doodle to help figure out a good time.

If you're interested in participating in CBI meetings, please click on the following link to add your name and the days/times that work for you. If you would, pretend this would reoccur every 2 weeks. I believe you can add new times beyond the ones I added.

http://www.doodle.com/vkpkyin6z8vzbtvs

Cheers,

Andrew

Back to the top