Re: [buckminster-dev] Automatic headless buckminster build and update

Hi Guillaume,

Guillaume Chatelet wrote:
I tried today with my linux box at home. It's US localized and I've got the same error :

    !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository 4 1002 2009-07-18
    09:47:42.882
    !MESSAGE HTTP Access Forbidden:
    http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external/?countryCode=us&timeZone=1&format=xml
    <http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external/?countryCode=us&timeZone=1&format=xml>

This is correct. Access *is* forbidden. This URL makes an attempt to browse the folder and that is not permitted. This should however not be fatal since the request stems from P2's attempt to obtain a list of mirrors. P2 should simply ignore the error.

Is the install actually failing or are you just annoyed by the message?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top