Re: [buckminster-dev] Automatic headless buckminster build and update

Our servers are up (I just checked).
The request that is denied is for a directory browse which is indeed forbidden. It should really ask for a file such as content.jar, so something is wrong with the request.

- henrik

Guillaume Chatelet wrote:
Way better ! Well done Thomas :)

I just changed bucky to ~/bucky and the error vanished.
However it still doesn't work for another reason :

    !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository 4 0 2009-07-17
    13:04:58.388
    !MESSAGE Error processing mirrors URL:
    http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external/?countryCode=fr&timeZone=1&format=xml
    <http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external/?countryCode=fr&timeZone=1&format=xml>
    !STACK 1
is there any pb with your server right now ?

I'll update the documentation on Buckminster's web site.

Back to the top