Re: [buckminster-dev] Automatic headless buckminster build and update

I tried today with my linux box at home. It's US localized and I've got the same error :

!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository 4 1002 2009-07-18 09:47:42.882
!MESSAGE HTTP Access Forbidden: http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external/?countryCode=us&timeZone=1&format=xml

Any ideas ? As Carsten said, it looks like a mirroring issue because the query part of the url looks like the one I can see on download.eclipse.com. Is that supposed to happen with cloudsmith site ?

Cheers,
Guillaume