Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Target Platform improvements

Hi Cristiano,

As you know, this project is still in its infancy and development is "fast and furious" and we welcome all contributions, but keep in mind:

* the BPMN2 metamodel project is still not where it needs to be, that's why I'm keeping a link to a temporary update site
* graphiti is a "moving target" and trying to build an editor on top of this platform is a challenge

Any help you can provide to improve this project is welcomed!

Bob