Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Target Platform improvements

Hi,

Now I'm understanding Bob's warnings points in last email... :)

But I could create the p2 and target projects. It seems to be ok on indigo.

But I couldn't find a solution for juno, because I just figure out now that graphiti has some api changes in version 0.9 (that is the version for juno), as this:

/**
 * The Class DiagramEditorFactory.
 *
 * A factory for creating DiagramEditorInput objects.
 *
 * @see {@link DiagramEditorInputFactory}
 * @see {@link DiagramEditorInput}
 * @since 0.9 results from renaming DiagramEditorFactory

I'm thinking here and initialy I don't know if would be possible to build against both graphiti's 0.8.1 and 0.9.0 using same git tree code in such case... would ?

what do you think guys ?

cheers

Cristiano