[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [birt-report-engine-dev] BIRT and WebSphere Application Server
- From: "Jiezhong Mo" <jmo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 01:40:30 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcVqccrtAWAnoMXETAuIjNOZVUQYigAAMK8Q
- Thread-topic: [birt-report-engine-dev] BIRT and WebSphere Application Server
We do not try BIRT in WAS 6.0, but we try it in WAS 5.1. In WAS 5.1 we
also encounter the same problem as your mentioned. We solve it by set
the App's class load policy as Parent_last. Then the js.jar which
shipped with BIRT will be loaded first. It works in our environment.
Wish this helpful.
[mailto:birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Olivier
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 4:28 PM
Subject: [birt-report-engine-dev] BIRT and WebSphere Application Server
I would like to test BIRT in a J2EE context. I am using WAS 6 as my
Have you tested BIRT with WAS 6? Because It does not work for me. It
seems that there is a different version of js.jar shipped in WAS. Have
you any clues?
birt-report-engine-dev mailing list birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx