Re: [babel-dev] improving german translation

Hi,

The babel-translators list would be more appropriate for this:

If there is an agreement that all such strings should be changed, you
could open a Bug and post what needs to be changed in the database and
I'll run the queries manually.  We haven't implemented a search/replace
function in the Web interface, although there is a bug requesting such a
feature.

Denis

On 07/15/2012 11:16 AM, Dietrich Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with juno, the german translation is pretty good.
> However, below, I have a proposal for some improvements.
>
> How is the proper way to dicuss these changes?
>
> How can I change these items? Currently, I only know
> of the Translation Web interface, wich does not allow to
> search for an entry.
>
> best regards
> Dietrich
>
> =====
>
> in Juno ist die deutsche Übersetzung recht gut.
> Trotzdem schlage ich vor, folgende Übersetzungen zu ändern:
>
> (1) Menü Bearbeiten: "Task hinzufügen" -> "Aufgabe hinzufügen"
>
> (2) Menüpunkt Quelle: "Generate toString()" -> "Er&zeuge toString()"
>
> (3) Menüpunkt "Refactoring" -> "Umstrukturierung"
>
> (4) Menüpunkt Navigieren:
> Open Implementation -> Implementierung öffnen
> Open Attached Javadoc -> Zugehöriges Javadoc öffnen
> Open from Clipboard -> Von der Zwischenablage öffnen
> Open Task -> Aufgabe öffnen
> Deactivate Task -> Aufgabe deaktivieren
> In Breadcrumb anzeigen -> Im Klickpfad anzeigen
>
> (5) Menü Suchen: "Remote" -> "Entfernt"
>
> (6) Menü Projekt: "Arbeitsset erstellen" ("Build Working Set") ->
> "Arbeitsmenge erstellen"
>
> (7) Menü Ausführen:
> "Zeilenbreakpoint ein/aus" -> "Zeilenunterbrechungspunkt ein/aus"
> "Instance Count" -> "Instanzzähler"
> "Externe Tools" -> "Externe Werkzeuge"
>
> (8) Menü Hilfe: "Auf Updates prüfen" -> "Auf Aktualisierungen prüfen"

Back to the top