From: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ryan Dunn
Sent: December-15-10 10:37 PM
To: Babel committers mailing list
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Message Editor Development Activity

Pascal,
Good to see that you are still around, even if not commiting updates.

Sounds good that someone is going to be working on the editor.  I was going
to try to implement a couple changes, convert the properties editor to a
form based editor with collapsible sections, and also implement a second tab
in the editor that mimics the localization editor, but for a single resource
bundle family.  I'd also like to add import for a resource bundle, so you
can export to CSV to pass on to a translator, then be able to import their
translations back in when they are done.

Any ideas of what changes/fixes Christoph plans on implementing?

Ryan