Re: [babel-dev] Release review needed for Babel

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 01:23, Sean Flanigan <sflaniga@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009-06-24 00:24, Antoine Toulme wrote:
<snip/>

AT> Even if marked suspect they should be in the lang packs (I think).

You're right, they are in the plugin jars.  For some reason, Eclipse thought I was in en_US (probably from the LANG variable), even though I specified "-nl en_AU".  Adding -Duser.country=AU did the trick.  I've never needed it before.
Weird. Open a bug ?

<snip>

In any case, could we please change the behaviour of Syncup before it happens again with Helios?  There's no reason to treat strings as suspect in a case like this.
Hmm. Open a bug ?

Cheers!

Antoine

Back to the top