Re: [babel-dev] Translations and Project Versions

I was kind of thinking the same thing. I have the hairy query almost setup and working. I have been posting small changes to CVS/staging server today. More details later today.

gO'

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
I figure that we'll need the table in the end, but we can retrofit it based on the query and the query allows us to get version 1 available sooner, so let's do the query for now.

Mike Milinkovich wrote:

I know I’m just the pointy-haired boss here, but in my experience lack of flexibility in schema is always regretted in the end.

So I’m a “0” vote on this approach.

--

[end of message]